BEAR KOMPLEX - LEATHER GRIPS - 3 HOLES - BROWN TAN
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
We have developed the very best 3 hole hand grips for optimal hand protection for your WODs and lifting pleasure *PATENTED*. Our genuine leather hand grips come in a variety of colors to mesh with your personal preference. Get Better with Bear KompleX!
- Manufactured from genuine leather in the tan and grey grips and a thinner suede leather in the black grips, featured with a custom wrist strap which is designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle. Bear KompleX Cross training grips will NOT dig into your wrist!
- Protect your hands and palms during Pull ups, Chest to bar, Muscle ups, Toes to Bar (T2B), Knees to Elbow (K2E), Kettlebell swings, Power lifting, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, Snatches, Gymnastics, and more...
- Durable triple stitching will ensure full support and stability when using the Bear KompleX gymnastics grips. You shouldn't have to worry about your hands when dominating your Cross training WOD!
- Our superior leather product will protect your hands and mold to fit the bar you are holding. Be sure to protect your hands during your Cross training WOD to maximize your output.
- Reduce slipping on the bar and keep banging out those pull-ups. Great for the Speal bar too!
DO NOT use or chalk these grips until you ensure the grips are the correct size. Sizing is approximate and often times a personal preference, so please keep in mind that you cannot return the grips once they have been used. Place your index, middle, and ring finger into the holes and adjust the hook and loop strap comfortably around your wrist. You should be able to nearly open your hand fully so the leather lies flat in your hand.
1. Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
2. Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. DO NOT cup your hand or stretch your fingers backward.
3. Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don't round up or down.
***If between sizes, go up to next size***
*** The leather grips will stretch slightly***