Rehband Rx Shin Calf Sleeve 5mm Black (Single)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
The support is classified as a medical device. The benefits are numerous. The sleeve protects your shin from friction and hits. Your muscles are faster brought up to working temperature and the warmth provides pain relief. The optimal fit increases muscle control and coordination, leading to reduced energy waste.
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
|Calf (cm)||Calf (in)|
|Extra Small||32 - 34||12.6 - 13.3|
|Small||34 - 36||13.3 - 14.2|
|Medium||36 - 38||14.2 - 15|
|Large||38 - 41||15 - 16.1|
|Extra Large||41 - 44||16.1 - 17.3|
Rx Shin/Calf Sleeve 5mm Functionality:
- The key functions of Rehband’s supports are warmth, compression and a strengthening of the receptive input. These create a unique composition which together prevent injuries, enhance performance and ease rehabilitation of injuries. You will experience several result, specific to each product.
- The bloodstream, also known as the body’s transport system, is crucial for body function and vitality. With the heart pumping blood through vessels in the circulatory system, oxygen, nutrients, hormones and neurotransmitters are carried around in our bodies. The blood circulation permits these substances and matters to be transported to places requested by different organs, as well as removes waste generated by the metabolism. Injury or other health-related conditions may decrease vital blood flow.
- During exercise, the body’s blood vessels naturally dilate, heart rate and blood circulation increase so that the body can deliver more oxygenated blood to the muscles. The warmth and compression generated by Rehband products further increase blood circulation, which improves oxygenation to the muscles in use, resulting in enhanced performance and less muscle soreness after training due to removal of waste substances such as lactic acid.
- Injury prevention is central to living an active life. Injury prevention and activity should go hand-in-hand. Prevention not only includes wearing the right type of preventative gear suited for an active lifestyle, but may also include recovery in-between sets, warm-up and warm-down, stretching, staggering of frequency and dose of exercise, healthy eating, etc.
- Physical activity could very well be our cheapest remedy. Unsurprisingly, a vast amount of research shows that a high rate of physical activity improves the overall health and well-being of populations. In connection to activity, more or less severe injuries may occur, injuries which are often related to overuse. To prevent the probability of any injury occurring, but also to speed-up recovery if it happens, protective supports are of value. Preventative equipment is made for a reason, to prevent initial and recurring injuries. Rehband products are designed to reduce swelling, to protect the user from friction and hits, and to simultaneously provide increased stability and support to joints and muscles.
- Regardless the sport, activity or level - active people strive to reach better performance or to remain at a certain desired level. The combined functions of warmth, compression and strengthened receptive input result in a wide range of benefits such as coordination, improved balance, increased blood circulation. The combined results can increase performance in the chosen activity. The athlete is given the tools to reach new levels, new goals and undertake new challenges.
- Good performance depends on many different factors, such as sleep, diet, level of repetition and mindset. Improved technique, achieved by the improved coordination, balance, feeling of safety and proprioception, which the user receives from Rehband supports, is another factor which might improve performance. Regardless if one wears Rehband supports to to prevent injuries, boost confidence or rehabilitate an injury - the overall performance can be enhanced.