Rubber Gym Floor Tile Black With White Fleck 1m x 1m x 15mm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
With EZFLOOR mats, you can relax, as these tiles are compliant with Australian standards and have undergone stringent testing to meet AS requirements for flame propagation, smoke production and slip resistance.
- EZFLOOR Rubber mats can be used inside or out - perfect for weight rooms, anti fatigue factory floors, changing rooms, gym flooring, etc
- EZFLOOR rubber gym tiles are slip resistant - high-density fine grain top provides plenty of grip, even when wet! These tiles have been laboratory tested and comply with the latest AS 4663-2013 slip resistance standard for pedestrian surfaces
- EZFLOOR gym mats have been tested and meet En13501-1 fire reaction standards, which test both flame propagation and smoke production using a radiant heat source
- Non toxic polyurethane binder is used - all our tiles are 100% free of toxic chemicals like toluene, isocyanates, formaldehyde
- These floor tiles also offer impact protection for weight plates or dumbbells, and minimize fatigue on the feet
- Also useful for building lifting platforms for use with bumper plates
- Easy to install - being 15mm thick these tiles can be laid down side by side and they won't lift or curl up, so no glue is required!
- High density 1000kg/m3 - each tile weighs 15kg
- Made from 100% recycled rubber from motorcycle tyres, which offer low odour and superior flexibility
- Black in colour - coloured fleck also available
Email or call us for advice on how to utilize EZFLOOR rubber mats for your next flooring project. We can send you a free 20cm x 10cm sample to verify how odourless, tough and flexible these tiles really are!
We also have packages of mats e.g. 10, 20, 50 and 100 packs, at discounted prices. Call us on 02 9620 6635. We've been supplying the fitness industry since 2004.
*Please note: Mats are shipped on a skid, so you'll need to arrange someone to be at the address on the day of delivery. We'll ask the courier to call you a day before they plan on making the delivery